Limitless Mindset Podcast
This is very, very important; make it a point to be the very best dressed person in office. It's said that you should dress for the job you want not the job you have, I'm going to take this a step further and say dress like your boss's boss.
I recommend hitting Express or Forever21 and getting several of the sharpest professional outfits you can find.
For Gentlemen: a few tips to looking extra sharp:
• Make it a point to learn the Double Windsor knot, this is the robust, manly looking necktie knot that you see on sportscasters.
• A lot of times you will look great in suit jacket off the rack but make sure you get your suit pants tailored to the correct length to your legs. Your pants should not bunch up around you ankles because they are too long.
• Buy a few cufflinks shirts and get some cufflinks for them.
• Buy a decent looking watch – definitely not an LED screen.
• Iron your shirts.
• Make sure to get shirts with collar stays.
• Buy a couple pairs of decent looking shoes and then take care of them. Dress shoes are kind of like a Japanese car, if you maintain them they will last a long time and provide you excellent service. Make sure to wash (I just use water & soap) and shine you shoes at least once a month.
• Get your gig-line straight. This means that if you are wearing a tucked in button down shirt that the buttons line up with the zipper of your pants (photo)
For Ladies: Well, women's fashion is a world of it's own that I am not an expert on but here's a few pointers
• Dress as stylishly as you can without it being a distraction at work
• Pickup some nice lady suits
• Forever21 & Express are your best friends
• Buy a nice watch - in general men have more discriminating tastes in watches then ladies so its a great way to make yourself stand out
This website has +400 pages of information demystifying Lifehacking, Biohacking and Smart Drugs - that's kind of an overwhelming amount of information. As soon as you join the Limitless Mindset Community (It's free!) we give you instant access to an interactive infographic which visually breaks the widely disparate topics we cover in exhaustively in our articles, videos and podcasts.