i3Mindware® is the most scientifically advanced IQ increase software on the market. Whether for attaining a 130-150 IQ score on the IQ scale for high IQ societies such as Mensa or the Cerebrals Society, preparing for challenging entrance exams or aptitude tests, or simply wanting to optimise cognitive performance, this IQ braintraining software will increase your IQ and general intelligence substantially. The 20 day training program results in permanent neuroplasticity changes, with long-term IQ gains.
Dual n-back – proven IQ increasing effectiveness
- IQ - problem solving, reasoning, and learning ability
Beyond n-back: train the 5 factors of your IQ
I. knowledge base
- Gc: Crystallized intelligence – general knowledge, verbal ability
II. thinking skills
- Gf: Fluid intelligence – reasoning and novel problem solving ability
- Gv: Visual intelligence – the ability to manipulate mental visual images to solve problems
III. cognitive efficiency
- Gs: Processing speed – the speed at which basic cognitive processes are executed
- Gsm: Short term / working memory – a short term memory store for integrating and processing information
Uses for i3Mindware® brain training
- General intelligence (measured by valid IQ tests)
- Performance on IQ and aptitude tests – whether professionally administered IQ tests, job aptitude tests or university entrance exams such as the SATs or GREs.
- Goal focus: the ability to attend to, and keep on track with your goals, and not be distracted.
- Self control: the will power to overcome impulses, distractions and temptations.
- Short term memory gains: the ability to hold in mind & manage more information.
- Brain fitness: your overall level of mental health, power and efficiency.
- greater clarity
- quicker thought processes
- gains in insight
Dual N-Back Training Promotes Nueroplasticity
- By Jonathan Roseland Connect The methodology for selecting the Nootropics in the Social Anxiety Protocol is based upon several factors. Quality Scientific StudiesThese Nootropics have been the subject of double blind, placebo controlled human clinical trials. None of them are research chemicals, the youngest among them have been researched for at least 35 years, others have been the subject of 20 year long human population studies, and as I mentioned the Adaptogens have been used in traditional medicine for thousands of years. Abundance of Anecdotal EfficacyI spend a lot of time on the Biohacker forums, deciphering the crappy grammar,… Read More
- By Jonathan Roseland Connect To actually do this Social Anxiety Protocol, you are going to have to cut a lot of fat from your life. For me to actually have the social life I want, that I need to maintain my social skills, I need to make the stark choice between being an amusement junkie and being a peak experience junkie. This means that I don't have the time to... Play video games Watch Netflix Watch sports Watch a lot comedy or funny videos on the Internet. Watch TV. Like old school television with channels and commercials every 15… Read More
- By Jonathan Roseland Connect What are you going to be doing at the public event? Well, I've got a few things for you to try. The Elbow TapYou won't always have the opportunity to approach someone from the front, practice approaching people from the side (or even back) by tapping their lower elbow, it's a none intrusive way to get someone's attention that works quiet well actually. Find a Social FoundationSince you are likely solo at this event, you'll find yourself alone from time to time. You want to establish a foundational person or group that's very receptive to… Read More
I find relaxing in a hammock with my smartphone while brain training really relaxing and meditative so minus 1 star for no smartphone app.